Monday 16 June 2014

Cheeky!

Make 'em up like Marlene.


I have to say, I don't usually pay too much attention to my cheeks unless I've got my head in my hands and brush past them! However, according to wikipedia, 'high cheekbones are often regarded as a beauty trait' so I thought I'd check mine out for the sake of this blog challenge.

Problem was, I didn't know what 'high cheekbones' are and I still don't really! I also don't know why anyone would have implants to create them when make-up apparently does the trick.

Marlene Dietrich supposedly 'created' the look to go for as she is said to have had her molars removed (which she denies) and sucked lemons to perfect the look. Talk about drastic. 

Soon, I'll be learning how to contour better... I'll keep you posted as to whether it boosts my body confidence!

The main thing at the moment though is - I like my cheeks (but I like squeezing my sons more.)





See ya later!
Denise x


PS: Find out more about the project that's behind #30daysofbodypraise at: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/BodyConfidence and please support us however you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment